Manufacturing facility Photos For Nexus And Pixel Devices
This web page contains binary image information that enable you to restore your Nexus or Pixel device’s original manufacturing unit firmware. You can find these information useful in case you have used the Android Open-Source Mission, flashed customized builds on your gadget, and wish to return that system to its manufacturing unit state.
These files are for use only in vintage thundercats shirt your personal Nexus or Pixel units and might not be disassembled, decompiled, reverse engineered, modified or redistributed by you or utilized in any approach besides as particularly set forth within the license terms that got here with your gadget.
Terms and circumstances
Downloading of the system image and use of the system software program is subject to the Google Phrases of Service. By vintage thundercats shirt persevering with, you comply with the Google Phrases of Service and Privateness Policy. Your downloading of the system image and use of the system software program may even be subject to sure third-social gathering terms of service, which can be found in Settings > About telephone > Legal data, or as otherwise supplied.
The manufacturing unit picture downloaded from this web page includes a script that flashes the device, usually named flash-all.sh (On Windows programs, use flash-all.bat as an alternative).
After getting the fastboot software, add it to your PATH environment variable (the flash-all script under must be able to find it).
Also be sure that you have set up USB entry in your system, as described in Run Apps on a Hardware Device.
To flash a system image:
1. Obtain the appropriate system image on your gadget below, then unzip it to a safe listing.
2. Connect your machine to your laptop over USB.
3. Begin the device in fastboot mode with one in all the next methods:
– Utilizing the adb device: With the gadget powered on, execute:
adb reboot bootloader
– Using a key combo: Turn the gadget off, then turn it on and instantly hold down the related key combination to your gadget.
4. If needed, unlock the gadget’s bootloader using one in all the following strategies:
– If you’re updating a Nexus or Pixel system that’s manufactured in 2015 or later (for instance, a Nexus 5X, Nexus 6P, Pixel, Pixel XL, Pixel 2 or Pixel 2 XL machine), run this command:
fastboot flashing unlock
Notice: the ‘flashing unlock’ command is barely accessible with fastboot model 23.0.1 or later. The most recent accessible version of fastboot can be downloaded from SDK Platform Instruments.
– For Pixel 2: To flash the bootloader, Pixel 2’s boot loader have to be updated to no less than Oreo MR1’s version first. This could also be completed by applying an over-the-air (OTA) update, or sideloading a full OTA with the directions on that page.
– For Pixel 2 XL only: the important partitions might also need to be unlocked earlier than flashing. The unlock might be carried out with this command, and shouldn’t be achieved on other gadgets:
fastboot flashing unlock_important
– In case you are updating an older gadget, run this command:
fastboot oem unlock
The goal device will present you a confirmation display Hawkman screen. (This erases all information on the target machine.)
See Unlocking the bootloader for more detailed directions.
5. Open a terminal and navigate to the unzipped system picture listing.
6. Execute the flash-all script. This script installs the necessary bootloader, baseband firmware(s), and operating system.
As soon as the script finishes, your system reboots. You must now lock the bootloader for safety:
1. Start the system in fastboot mode once more, as described above.
fastboot flashing lock
or, for older gadgets, run:
fastboot oem lock
Locking bootloader will wipe the information on some Men’s tt robin Custom Long Sleeve T Shirts units. After locking the bootloader, if you want to flash the gadget again, you have to run fastboot oem unlock again, which can wipe the info.