The Ion Differs From The Molecule
Mailer’s Letters Pack a Punch and a Stunning Degree of Sweetness Ronald Okay. Fried December 14, 2014
– Releasing a brand new issue was like dropping an atom bomb on the trade.
It Was All a Dream: Drama, Bullshit, and the Rebirth of The Source Journal Alex Suskind October 14, 2014
– You might have the atom, which has the neutron, the electron, the proton.
‘Crazy’ Harlem Pastor Hates on Obama and Gays Olivia Nuzzi September 28, 2014
– A face in a sea of faces, star trek ladies t shirt ebay how might you realize he hid among them like Oppenheimer, star trek ladies t shirt ebay building a lab to cut up the atom.
The Stacks: How Leonard Chess Helped Make Muddy Waters Alex Belth August 2, 2014
– Every kind of atom and molecule has its own unique spectrum, in accordance with the foundations of quantum mechanics.
SAMI Is Like Google Earth for the Universe Matthew R. Francis July 27, 2014
– The ion differs from the molecule, the corpuscle and the atom in that it’s an ion.
The Devil’s Dictionary Ambrose Bierce
– Fictions or realities, may they survive the touchstone of this atom of common sense
The Uncommercial Traveller Charles Dickens
– It wad however elevate a strife atween the twa, ohn dune an atom o’ guid.
Heather and Snow George MacDonald
– Even the good issues that the atom had introduced were destroyed in the panic that ensued.
Now We are Three Joe L. Hensley
– The atom retains its identification by all combinations and processes.
The Equipment of the Universe Amos Emerson Dolbear
Darkseid1. the smallest quantity of a component that can participate in a chemical response
2. this entity as a supply of nuclear energy: the ability of the atom See also atomic construction
late 15c.as a hypothetical indivisible body, the constructing block of the universe, from Latin atomus (especially in Lucretius) “indivisible particle,” from Greek atomos “uncut, unhewn; indivisible,” from a- “not” + tomos “a slicing,” from temnein “to chop” star trek ladies t shirt ebay (see tome). An historical term of philosophical speculation (in Leucippus, Democritus), revived 1805 by British chemist John Dalton. In late classical and medieval use also a unit of time, 22,560 to the hour. Atom bomb is from 1945 as each a noun and a verb; cf. atomic.
atom at·om (āt’əm)
A unit of matter, the smallest unit of an element, having all of the characteristics of that component and consisting of a dense, central, positively charged nucleus surrounded by a system of electrons. All the construction has an approximate diameter of 10-8 centimeter and characteristically remains undivided in chemical reactions except for limited elimination, switch, or alternate of sure electrons.
This unit considered a supply of nuclear energy.
A component or particle thought of to be an irreducible constituent of a specified system.
The irreducible, indestructible material unit postulated by historic atomism.
An extremely small half, amount, or amount.
A unit of matter; the smallest unit of a chemical ingredient. Every atom consists of a nucleus, which has a optimistic cost, and a set of electrons that transfer across the nucleus.