New Extensions Comparable to OAuth Help
The goal of the Apache Abdera project is to construct a functionally-full, excessive-efficiency implementation of the IETF Atom Syndication Format (RFC 4287) and Atom Publishing Protocol (RFC 5023) specs.
– ABDERA-311: fails to build with java robin t shirt toddler shoes 7
– ABDERA-309: Allow underscores in URLs
– ABDERA-293: Abdera-core should support the import the javax* package from JRE
– ABDERA-285: deps.properties javamail.dir is just not valid, up to date directory in description
– ABDERA-284: Deprecated Axiom interface is used in FOMParser
– ABDERA-282: Maven build drawback
– ABDERA-281: NoClassDefFoundError in abdera-parser attributable to missing axiom-api.jar
– ABDERA-279: Faulty classloading – unreachable code
– ABDERA-259: NullPointerException happens when trying to decode HEAD response
– Axiom dependency updated to model 1.2.14; inside refactorings regarding this dependency
– ABDERA-278: Chill out the version requirement for commons-codec in OSGi manifests
– ABDERA-277: Excessive calls to flush() on the Writer responsible for writing JSONStream data
– ABDERA-251: Charset situation in FOMDiv.getInternalValue() leads to deprave return worth on non-ASCII platforms
– ABDERA-243: Additional characters generated for entities in XHTML
– ABDERA-275: Error in Turkish Locale when utilizing GZIP compression
– ABDERA-258: Abdera needs to support IPv6
– removed outdated couchdb adapter to get rid of additional maven repo
– fastened potential null pointers in JSON extension
– ABDERA-262: EntryRequestProcessor and MediaRequestProcessor do not support Put up
– ABDERA-270: OSGi meta-knowledge is broken
– ABDERA-267: Major performance difficulty with Abdera (underlying Axiom) object model whereas writing Atom DOM to XmlStreamWriter
– A simplified server side framework and API for implementing providers. If you loved this post and you would like to receive a lot more info relating to Wolverine kindly take a robin t shirt toddler shoes look at the page.
– Server aspect filter API for intercepting requests and implementing considerations resembling safety.
– A collection of pre-bundled Atom Publishing Protocol adapters for JDBC, JCR, filesystems, and CouchDB.
– An improved JSON serialization mechanism.
– New extensions similar to OAuth support.
– New StreamWriter interface for quick Atom document serialization
– Improved Unicode performance for IRI implementation
– URI Template Help
– HTML Parser
– Many API enhancements and bug fixes!
– Assist for the Atompub remaining draft
– Refactored and simplified Server framework
– Refactored and simplified AbderaClient
– ExtensionFactory can now provide the mime sort for extension components
– Improved extensibility
– Up to date dependencies
– XPath support enhancements
– Geotagging extensions
– Simple Sharing extensions
– WSSE Authentication
– Bidi extensions (experimental)
– Atompub options extensions (experimental)
– Feed paging extensions
– Feed license extensions
– XML Encryption with Diffie-Hellman key change
– Spring integration help
– Extensions now packaged in separate jars for modular distribution
– Improved error handling
– Extra examples
– Less bugs
– Numerous different enhancements
– Fix the XHTML/XML entry content material bug
– Repair StAX API conformance bugs
– Replace to Apache Axiom 1.2.1
– Varied API Cleanups
– A reworked API that improves usability
– Decoupled extensions from the underlying parser implementation
– A Atom Publishing Protocol client implementation
– Updated help for the current Atom Publishing Protocol draft specification
– Added assist for Internationalized Resource Identifiers (IRIs)
– Improved Thread Security
– Fastened quite a lot of Classloader issues that saved Abdera from working correctly in application server environments.
– Improved Javadocs
– Added test instances and pattern code
– Added experimental Bidirectional Textual content support
– Improved implementation of OpenSearch v1.Zero and v1.1 extensions
– Implementation of MediaRSS extensions
– Implementation of Feed Paging and Archiving extensions
– GoogleLogin Authentication Support
The newest supply is obtainable in the Subversion repository.
To get started with Abdera you must first familiarize your self with the Atom Syndication Format and Atom Publishing Protocol specs and check out the “Getting Began” information. Sample purposes are additionally accessible for you to discover.
Take a look on the mailing list archives for answers to questions not covered by the documentation pages. For those who want more help or need to discuss Abdera usually, do not hesitate to affix the Abdera customers mailing record (you may subscribe by sending an empty message to firstname.lastname@example.org ).
Apache Abdera is an open source venture and welcomes all contributions. You can take part by answering questions on the mailing listing, filing bug stories for any problems robin t shirt toddler shoes or improvement concepts you provide you with or writing documentation and code. See the How the ASF works page for background info on the Apache Software Basis and the way we work.
If you treasured this article so you would like to be given more info relating to Women’s Print The Force Awakens Short Sleeve T-Shirt i implore you to visit our page.