Tales Of My Waist Size Hairventure!
Let Bleached the pampering start!! I am heavy fringe long hair tremendous -excited and so are the great ladies within the problem. We simply cannot cease fascinated about how superior our hair will develop into by the end of the problem. As soon as we will suppose it, and dream it..and do what we need to do, we can have it!
Most of us have our hair rising on a regular basis, irrespective of how gradual; it still grows. The challenge is learn how to retain size. The important thing to retaining size is breakage management. And one follow that a whole lot of ladies take as a right is the importance of moisturising and sealing. So we’ll start from there!
Mega Moisture Mini Challenge
Aim: To keep hair ends moisturised, reduce dryness, brittleness and breakage.
1. Wash hair at least once a week with ideally a sulfate free or low sulfate shampoo.
2. Deep situation after each wash ideally with a mild protein conditioner.
3. Airdry only. No heat.
4. Moisturise with a water-based moisturiser and seal with an oil or cream.
5. Keep ends tucked away always. Buns or Faux bobs are straightforward low-manipulation types you’ll be able to put on.
6. Test in each week by posting your photograph ideally of your ends to fb or instagram using the hashtag #ghpamperyourhair2015.
7. This mini challenge ends on twelfth March, 2015.
Hair after moisturising and sealing.
Afroriri Luxe Hair and Scalp Conditioner
Afroriri Luxe Hair Butter
I will use the AfroRiri Luxe Hair Butter and AfroRiri Luxe Hair and Scalp Conditioner. I discover that utilizing each merchandise; butter first then conditioner to seal…my hair feels and appears super moisturised, shiny and soft without feeling limp. Once in a while I’ll use coconut oil to seal to maintain cut up ends under management.